100059 Super Pro Black Lash Adhesive Glue Elleebana 5ml

Original price was: $50.00.Current price is: $45.00.

10 in stock

100059 Ellebana Ultra Super Adhesive 5ml

10 in stock

SKU: 100059 Category:

Description

ELLEEBANA

Super Pro Adhesive – Black (Same as Ultra Super Gold Lid)

Net: 5 ML

This professional adhesive is the perfect choice for long lasting lash enhancements
Has a setting time of 1 – 2 second and a retention of 5-6 weeks staying power
Is suitable for any eyelash volume or classic lash extension application
95% cured after 10 minutes, remaining 5% cured over the following 4 hours
The Elleebana Lash Adhesive is a professional and safe formula and quick drying, thin viscosity to reduce clumping, low fumes ISO approved.
Caution:

Directions for Use:

  • Ensure to shake your adhesive for at least 30 seconds and place a drop on your jade stone or glue ring.
  • Pay attention to recommended temperature and humidity levels.
  • Suitable for Lash Professionals only.
  • Must not come in contact with skin.
  • Must not be used with false lash strips or cluster lashes.

Directions for Storage:

  • Store in an air-tight container or bag and out of direct sunlight.
  • An open packet can last between 3-8 weeks.
  • Unopened packet can last up to 12 months.

Caution:

Keep out of the reach of children

Avoid contact with skin and eyes.

Additional information

Weight 0.000000 kg
Dimensions 0.000000 × 0.000000 × 0.000000 cm

Brand

Elleebana

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “100059 Super Pro Black Lash Adhesive Glue Elleebana 5ml”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Go to Top