Home/Eyelash & Brow/Elleebana/100058 10ml Super Pro Adhesive Elleebana

100058 10ml Super Pro Adhesive Elleebana


50 in stock

100058 10ml Super Pro Adhesive Elleebana

50 in stock

SKU: 100058 Category:



Super Pro Adhesive – Black (Same as Ultra Super Gold Lid)

Net: 10 ML

This professional adhesive is the perfect choice for long lasting lash enhancements
Has a setting time of 1 – 2 second and a retention of 5-6 weeks staying power
Is suitable for any eyelash volume or classic lash extension application
95% cured after 10 minutes, remaining 5% cured over the following 4 hours
The Elleebana Lash Adhesive is a professional and safe formula and quick drying, thin viscosity to reduce clumping, low fumes ISO approved.

Directions for Use:

  • Ensure to shake your adhesive for at least 30 seconds and place a drop on your jade stone or glue ring.
  • Pay attention to recommended temperature and humidity levels.
  • Suitable for Lash Professionals only.
  • Must not come in contact with skin.
  • Must not be used with false lash strips or cluster lashes.

Directions for Storage:

  • Store in an air-tight container or bag and out of direct sunlight.
  • An open packet can last between 3-8 weeks.
  • Unopened packet can last up to 12 months.


Keep out of the reach of children

Avoid contact with skin and eyes.




There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “100058 10ml Super Pro Adhesive Elleebana”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Go to Top